Collection on display at Ormes East and Ormes South
Stately strength. A chair so comfortable you could curl up and read a book, while simultaneously powerful enough to sit in an office or den. This barrel-backed wing chair flanked by slim rolled arms. Nailhead trim accents the base and arm detailing.
Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable, kiln-dried wood frame. Feather wrapped MicroGel soy-based polyfoam. Sinuous wire spring system. Benchmade in Canada. Available in fabric or leather.
Matching ottoman available: (W22 D18 H16)
Available in many different fabrics and leathers.
30 Width x 34 Depth x 41 Height
Making It Better
1Kiln Dried Hardwood Frame
- Constructed from select Canadian solid and engineered hardwoods
- Double doweled stress points, hardwood corner blocks, screwed and glued at stress points
2Fully Padded Frames
- Maintains a smooth and elegant overall appearance
3Web and Coil Spring System
- Enhances comfort, evenly distributes weight
- Increased durability
42.5 lb MicroGel Soy-Based Cushions with Feather Wrap
- Tested to over 1,000,000 compression cycles, lost only 0.5% of its thickness
- Channeled Back cushions with feather blend where applicable